Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Break Starting Off Strong!

So. Forget everything i said. i dont even remember what i said. im sure it was something along the lines of greg and i are prolly getting back together. obvi he doesnt want me. its been about a month. i should really fucking face it. He came over today to help me move some of my things and jump my car.....turns out my car is COMPLETELY dead. so it didnt jump and now im carless and now my mom has to come pick me up from college. lovely. Spring break is going to be amazing, but not at all because i will have no tv and most likely no internet. I will sit in my room and cry over the fact that i dont have greg anymore. Makes matters worse when i have no friends in ojai anymore. great. woo pring break 09. FUCK MY LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment