Saturday, April 25, 2009

hi again.

It been awhile huh?
Ive been so busy. Life update. I have no idea what Greg and I are considered. I suppose the best way I can describe it is "Its complicated". I never knew what that meant before. I want to be there as a best friend but i feel as if he doesnt even give me a chance to do that. I call him to just talk about my night or hear about his night and i leave a msg but i never get a call back. I dont know. I cant get mad though because maybe he is still thinking. Its just the weirdest thing, trying to fix something that I have no control over and theres nothing I can do to fix it. :\
Its the hardest thing. School is coming to an end. about 3 weeks left. As my best friend, I dont want to not hang out with him that much because over summer we probably wont see eachother as much as it hurts to say that. I hope nichole stays in Ojai this summer. It would keep me distracted from this all because its hard when I have so many nights alone here and no one at all to talk to. except myself. ew how depressing. Lets change this all around. Im gonna talk about the things that are going alright right now. Last night I hung out with a friend I met in my econ class. We went to a kind of punk show tht her boyfriend was playing in. I met a lot of her friends. everyone was so nice and so hilarious. I had a lot of fun. hmmm...OH! I got my car fixed :] Makes everything so much better. Just knowing that Im not restricted to stay here anymore. Not much else i suppose :\
keep you updated. bye


**One thing I want to do before I die-see a television show be filmed live.

No comments:

Post a Comment