Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I hope I didnt make a mistake.

ok, well, lemme just tell you i guess. The past few days have been weird. I got asked out on a date. I told the guy i would like to hang out with him but not be a date he said yea. So he picked me up and we went to the movies and got ice cream, he paid....well, it was a date. I had fun,but i felt guilty for having fun. Greg and i had been trying to work on things for the past two weeeks but i think things were going too slow for me because i felt greg just didnt want me right now, and that hurt. So that night, the guy asked me on a second date, i told him idk yet because i had to talk to greg. The next night i met with greg at chipotle in ventura. I had high hopes that he might consider it a date and pick mee up and pay and be all sweet, but he didnt. i mean he was sweet, as he always is, but idk, i felt like i was forcing it all. forcing him asking me on a date, forcing a kiss, forcing everything. idk, so then i guess we settled that he would ask me on a date in a couple of days. we left that night just fine. it was the drive home that killed me. i called chris to decline the date and deep down i felt sad and felt as if i would miss out on something if i didnt see what was out there. i couldnt sleep all night, all i could think about was how regretful i was and how i knew i couldnt go on a date with greg knowing how i felt about declining the date. today was the worse though. having to tell greg that i felt i needed to go on a date with someone else, made me beyond sick to my stomach. i cried and cried but realized if its meant to be then it will be and i truely believe that. i dont want greg to never give me a chance again if i realize that we really were perfect for eachother, but i need to see if that is true. so, chris asked me on a date for tmro night and i accepted. we are going to a restaurant on maint st. in ventura. im so awkward at restaurants with people i barely know idk how much ill like that. so awkward with paying and all that. i am saying idk a lot, i feel like im regretting all THIS now, but i just know that this is what i have to do. test the waters. i wish life were easier sometimes. i guess ill blog about it after i go. im gonna give this some time. let things take their course. we will see. Everything will be okay in the end, and if they arent okay, then its not the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment