Thursday, June 11, 2009

Moving on...

Moving on has to be one of the weirdest things ever. Its like just the weirdest feeling in the world. I always thought we'd be in love forever like i would think about what kind of house we'd live in and our wedding and kids names. He never talked about that with me so i guess that should have been a sign lol. idk, It kills me to hurt him to badly. He never cries, and now its all he does, because of me. I wish i could take that pain away from him. I hate that he thinks about me with Chris and theres nothing i can say to him. Last night Chris came over, he wanted to talk. it was really nice of him to come over after i put him in the middle of everything. I dont want to talk about chris because , Greg, I knwo you are reading this. I dont want to hurt you ok?

Im stuck, but life has to go on for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment