Saturday, September 19, 2009

I need to realize these things

I honestly am the luckiest girl. I know iknow all girls who are with their boyfriends think they are the luckiest, but really they have no clue. I have this guy. Chris. Who, in the small amount of time we have been together, has been the greatest thing that could happen to me. Everything I have ever wanted. he is.

he cooks
hes romantic
hes sexy
he takes charge, but still lets me when I want to
he is driven
hes smart
hes funny
he wants to go on adventures
hes in shape
he is just perfect.

Sometimes I forget this, because he is gone for so long. When he gets here it will all rush back to me. the second I am perfectly in his arms again. the second we get to kiss and the second we get to fall asleep together again. We have so many things we want to do when he gets back. Camping on the beach and finally sleeping under the stars! cooking dinner everynight. going to see district 9. romantic date on the Santa Monica Pier. Trips to Mammoth and SD and SF and Monterey. So many things I am excited to do and I cannot wait to do it with the ONE person I love. more than anything.

<333333333


-One thing I want to do before I die-Have my dad walk me down the aisle.

No comments:

Post a Comment