Friday, September 18, 2009

Ugh, never again.

Well, that's it. I drink now. ugh. Im gonna puke thinking about it. My birthday was fun at candlelight. just my friends. no hangover. perfect. but last night....not OK. the night started out ok. Going to the bar with my friends for the first time. I met at Annes house and it was me greg anne drew eddie mike andrew. we tarted drinkign and dancing and it was super fun. but then we went to the bar. i was so drunk. when i got there we were having fun. my night turned sour when i saw Greg all over a girl who in my opinion is not the classiest, ironic considering I was the girl who was wasted in the bar.i dont even know why i should give a shit. i wasnt upset when greg told me about kaylani, but with this girl its different. i think it was the fact that he was doing it right next to me. anyways. we left the bar and walked home and i didnt get to sleep until 4am and woke up at 6am still completely drunk.i couldnt go to work and i couldnt go gto my internship. i was so nauseous. i then fell back asleep at 10 and woke up at 4 and went o carls jr. I am still not feeling very nice and I have a shit ton of hw i need to do. ugh. i really need chris to get back. this is too hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment