Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'm not gonna teach him how to dance with you.

I think what I really need is a night out. Like dancing in hollywood or something. I need to grab some girls and go to a club or something. get all dressed up and dance. when i went to slo a little over a month ago, we went to a bar and went dancing and it was so incredibly fun. We had some shots before and walked to the bar from Johns house. Chris danced with me and it was so fun! I have never really dirty danced with a guy and been so comfortable with it. We were so good together! He is just adorable when is dances. I love it! and I love him! Can't wait to get back to school and maybeee have a party at CHance's house and invite only the people who matter. It will be so fun. So im thinking like Maria kim john nichole ben julie josh diana steph judy and i guess all of Chris's cycling friends. I really like all of them, they are so nice. Can't wait! dancing really makes me feel better all the time cause its makes me forget how shitty people are. I can just dance forever. ok well Im gonna go to sleep now. I have thanksgiving with the Bartons tmro! night!


-one thing I wanna do before I die- Donate my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment