Sunday, December 27, 2009

Bored

Man, winter break has gotten pretty boring since Chris has been gone lol. I really can't wait for him to come back. oh so, I am definitely going to vegas on the 2nd. I am going with Stephanie from class and her bf and his friends and her brother. we are the only girls going so it will be interesting. I am excited though. I am glad I actually get to go and I get to go with someone who actually wants me to go. I think I am going to universal studios on new years day. That will be cool too. I love it there. plus, buy one day get all of 2010 for free so I will HAVE to bring Chris there sometime. I am so cold. I have been working on Chris's gift since yesterday. I dont wanna say what it is in case he reads my blog which I am pretty sure he doesnt but I am just playing it safe lol. ok Im gonna go finish it up. bye!


one thing i wanna do before i die- adopt a puppy :)

3 comments:

  1. i heard puppies are biased against crater faces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I might have bad skin, but that will go away....you will always be an ugly person who needs to put others down to make yourself feel better. So go ahead and make fun of me. I am happy with who I am,....youre the one who is anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. some people's lives suck so much that they feel they should bring others down to their level. It's sad. I agree with you.. they could have at least had the GUTS to leave that comment with their name. People are stupid. You're beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete