Monday, December 21, 2009

some realizations

I messaged Anne the other day. basically asking what happened, and if i had done something to her for us to not be friends anymore. she said she couldn't be the friend i wanted. she said she had changed and cannot be that kind of friend to someone. sad. People really do change and sometimes its not for the best. Im glad her and I had closure.

Im not gonna say anything about Greg. I should have told him what I heard, but why would I do that. I wouldnt want to be the one to tell him about it.

Chris left for Hawaii for 2 weeks. Sucks but at least we get to talk on the phone lol. I love him so much. We went to the parade of lights the other day. It was very fun. I was so tired after I just stayed over at his place. We have been staying at eachothers places everynight. I am so happy that his parents love having me there and that mine love having him here. We were on the couch last night playing skipbo and we ended up just cuddling (after i beat him at the game !) He is so incredibly sweet and everything he says just makes my heart melt. Not to sound cheeseball or anything. we were talking about where we wanna live when we move in together. we were thinking san luis or oregon or santa cruz or i dunno. i am so excited though. God, i love him more and more each second. I can't wait til he gets back. !

so in the end. Realization= I LOVE CHRIS AND I love life!!!

7 comments:

  1. what you heard? what did you hear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't want to say, but if it were true I would be really sad and disgusted

    ReplyDelete
  3. sad and disgusted? what?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im just going to let it be. Hope its not true. Why are anonymous people so interested lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Because anonymous people aren't anonymous. I just don't want to log in. But I would like to know what you heard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. serious? thought it was obvious. I guess I'll log in. If you have something to say. Put me on blast. I want to know what you heard.

    ReplyDelete