Sunday, April 4, 2010

Been a long time

So, its been a while since I have blogged. I have been pretty busy with school and work and everything else. So chris hasnt left yet because is he just getting over the mono. So he is not sure if he is going to Europe at all. Its a bitter sweet feeling because Im happy he gets to stay but im sad because I know he was excited to race. He is thinking they might put him in small races here nationally for right now to train and hopefully put him in the tour of california. That would be so amazing if he got torace in that race because I would get to go wtih his family to follow the race. For right now, he is just taking it one day at a time.
So...5 weeks until I graduate. So weird. I really cant believe that I am finally done with school in 5 short weeks. I am really excited though. I am applying to a ton of places and I am really excited for the next step in life. I am so happy and I feel like things are really going in the right direction for me.


Nichole got married last weekend. It was so beautiful. I was happy cause Chris got to go with me. I am really happy for her. She seems to really love Ben so I like him too because of theat. I hjope I get to know him a little better.

ok. hand cramp. BYe

No comments:

Post a Comment