Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dear Uncle Jason,


I really cannot believe you are gone. It is insane how you can be here one minute and not the next. I know you are in a better place free of pain and that is what makes me feel okay about you leaving. I know Jesse and Cheanno really look up to you. I know you will now be their guardian angel and will be watching over them. They really need you. I never got to know you because I was only a young girl when you were around, but I know you always made me laugh when I saw you. "life's a beach" you would always say. You always had a different quote to tell me whenever I saw you even if sometimes they didn't make any sense and we would laugh about how random they were. and you were right. Life is a beach. Rest in Peace Uncle Jason.


Love always,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment